Friday, October 24, 2008

My Mom's Blog

I read my mom's last blog post and I am very glad that she is my mother. God blesses us with mothers and it is a travesty when we don't treat them with love and kindness. Mom, if you read this, thank you for who you are and for bearing with my disrespect, disobedience and self-love.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. We are responsible for what we do in this life. God does offer forgiveness but not forever. We can not continue willfully living in rebellion and think that God owes us forgiveness and empathy. We must realize that men are called to repent and turn to God.

Mom's Last Blog

1 comment:

Marie Chasteen said...

Bryan,
Thank you so much for your comment. I Thank God everyday for you and your brother. God is so good. His love for His creation is never ending. He cares about His children, but he loves every human on this earth that he created. There is a great need for His children to let others know of His Love for Him. You have taught me so much about this, and so has Lane, Janet and my grandchildren. Thank you all for sharing God's Love. Thank you for Loving me too! Love Always Mom